Pupil Premium Grant
Additional funding is provided to schools in order to support students with their learning and provide free school meals for children of parents/ carers who receive any of the following benefits (information taken from the DfE website):
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers' Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by Her Majesty's Revenue and Customs.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
If you meet any of the above criteria, you can help make this additional funding available to the school to be able to support your child further by applying online at www.bournemouth.gov.uk/freeschoolmeals or calling 01202 456222. Your child will then automatically qualify for free meals in school as well as free weekly music tuition.